DEFTONES

Anything to do with metal and metal related.

DEFTONES

Postby MyChemicalRomance » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am

I simply can't make my mind up if I like them or not.... :?

At first I didn't, I just didn't get them at all...... then I heard some stuff the other day I really liked..... :)

discuss
****KEEP ON ROLLIN' BABY****

STOCKTON WEEKENDER - 25/26 July
BLINK-182 - Brixton 8 Aug
ALT FEST - 15-18 Aug
BEERMAGEDDON - 22-25 Aug
ATTICA RAGE - 2 Oct
MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA - 3 Oct
HARD ROCK HELL - 13-15 Nov
VOLBEAT - 15 Nov
User avatar
MyChemicalRomance
 
Posts: 12281
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 am
Location: EMO HQ County Durham

Re: DEFTONES

Postby seasons_wither » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 am

My Own Summer (shove it) is class.

I saw them at Reading in 2000 (feels like soooooooo long ago) and they were a bit disappointing IMO.
Image
User avatar
seasons_wither
 
Posts: 9280
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: Trapped Under Ice

Re: DEFTONES

Postby old rocker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:38 am

I think they're great :D

Best of the nu-metal bunch.
Upcoming - HTH: Sep 6th, Orange Goblin: Oct 29th, HRH: Nov 13th, Mastodon: Nov 28th, Rival Sons: Dec 10th
User avatar
old rocker
 
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am
Location: Grays, Essex

Re: DEFTONES

Postby Lazy Sod » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

They've got some really good songs but some really bad ones as well, I used to really like the White Pony album but haven't played it for yonks :)
Lazy Sod
 
Posts: 5906
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: Chippy

Re: DEFTONES

Postby MyChemicalRomance » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Lazy Sod wrote:They've got some really good songs but some really bad ones as well, I used to really like the White Pony album but haven't played it for yonks :)


this is it, I think everything I heard before was the bad stuff, then I hit of a couple of decent ones.... I don't suppose everyone can be perfect like MCR and produce nothing but top quality choons :D :P
****KEEP ON ROLLIN' BABY****

STOCKTON WEEKENDER - 25/26 July
BLINK-182 - Brixton 8 Aug
ALT FEST - 15-18 Aug
BEERMAGEDDON - 22-25 Aug
ATTICA RAGE - 2 Oct
MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA - 3 Oct
HARD ROCK HELL - 13-15 Nov
VOLBEAT - 15 Nov
User avatar
MyChemicalRomance
 
Posts: 12281
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 am
Location: EMO HQ County Durham

Re: DEFTONES

Postby russgmule » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

MyChemicalRomance wrote:
Lazy Sod wrote:They've got some really good songs but some really bad ones as well, I used to really like the White Pony album but haven't played it for yonks :)


this is it, I think everything I heard before was the bad stuff, then I hit of a couple of decent ones.... I don't suppose everyone can be perfect like MCR and produce nothing but top quality choons :D :P

:? :? :? :?
KINGS X for HRH VIII

http://www.kingsxrocks.com/

Get your ass kicked by The Mule
http://www.mule.net

Michael Katon for HRH. Some boogie from Hell!!!!!!
User avatar
russgmule
 
Posts: 12476
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: The land of the smoggy!

Re: DEFTONES

Postby winny » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I very nearly fell asleep suffering them at Dowload in 2010.
Download
Flashback
Rewind North
Kunt And The Gang
War Of The Worlds
User avatar
winny
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Re: DEFTONES

Postby old rocker » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm

winny wrote:I very nearly fell asleep suffering them at Dowload in 2010.

They woke me up after I fell asleep during Megadeth :lol:
Upcoming - HTH: Sep 6th, Orange Goblin: Oct 29th, HRH: Nov 13th, Mastodon: Nov 28th, Rival Sons: Dec 10th
User avatar
old rocker
 
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am
Location: Grays, Essex

Re: DEFTONES

Postby MyChemicalRomance » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 am

old rocker wrote:
winny wrote:I very nearly fell asleep suffering them at Dowload in 2010.

They woke me up after I fell asleep during Megadeth :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seasons you hit it there with My own Summer, good call..... xx
****KEEP ON ROLLIN' BABY****

STOCKTON WEEKENDER - 25/26 July
BLINK-182 - Brixton 8 Aug
ALT FEST - 15-18 Aug
BEERMAGEDDON - 22-25 Aug
ATTICA RAGE - 2 Oct
MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA - 3 Oct
HARD ROCK HELL - 13-15 Nov
VOLBEAT - 15 Nov
User avatar
MyChemicalRomance
 
Posts: 12281
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 am
Location: EMO HQ County Durham

Re: DEFTONES

Postby elgie666 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Last time I saw them was in manchester and aftera couple of songs I got bored as all the songs they all seemed to merge into a mundane 50 minutes, not for me live at all
There are 2 kinds of people in this world

Those from Yorkshire and those who wish they were.
User avatar
elgie666
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Location: sheffield

Next

Return to Metalheadz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest