FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This section may help you with any questions you have. If there is a question we haven't covered then please do not hesitate to call us on 08700 110 034.
Is there an age limit for Hard Rock Hell
- Hard Rock Hell is an over 18s event
When will I receive my tickets?
- Hard Rock Hell is a ticketless event. When you book online, you will receive a booking confirmation with a unique booking reference. You will need to print out this information and bring it to the event. You will also need ID for check-in – this can be either your driving licence, passport or bank card.
Do I need ID?
- All guests are required to bring photo ID.
What time does check-in begin?
- Check-in for "Hard Rock" Customers will be from 11am.
Check-in for "VIP" Customers will be from 11am.
Check-in for "Royalty Customers" and Dark Circle Members will be from 11am
What time does the Hard Rock Hell officially close?
- Hard Rock package guests will be expected to leave the site at 12pm on Sunday. and VIP and Royalty packages from 3pm.
If you choose to have the express check-out option you are free to leave when you are ready. If you take the express check-out option and damages are found after you have left we will be within our rights to charge you for any unreported damage caused. However, if you prefer for your room to be checked for damages, please advise main reception and we will send a security officer to check your accommodation. Once checked, your card authorisation will be released and you are free to leave.
I want to book but can't afford to pay in full - can you help?
- We are now able to take deposits payments if bookings are made prior to 11th September 2015. Deposits are £60 per person To pay balances, please contact us on 08700 11 00 34.
How many keys to apartments will be issued?
- Two keys per apartment will be issued to you at check-in. Keys not handed back in to main reception at check-out will be charged at £5 per key.
Can I smoke in the apartments?
- No smoking is permitted in apartments or caravans.
Will there be alcohol at the event?
- Alcohol will be served the whole time the arenas are open. If you do drink, don't drive - everything on site is within walking distance.
Can I bring my own food or alcohol onto the site?
- Yes. You can bring as much food and alcohol as you like, but only to be consumed in your accommodation.
Do I have to be back in my apartment by a certain time?
- You have to be out of the arenas at closing time, which is around 2am each night.
Will my friends and I be sharing the same apartment?
- All names in the same booking reference will be allocated to the same accommodation. For group bookings of eight people or more, please contact our call centre on 08700 110 034 who will request accommodation close together for you. This is only a request and we can't guarantee it.
Are there any dress codes for the various events?
Can I bring flyers to hand out and promote another event?
- No. If you are found to be flyering or self-promoting at the event without permission, you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
If I lose my wristband , can I get a replacement?
- To replace a wristband that has been reported lost, there is a charge of £55. You will need to bring ID to main reception to be issued with a replacement.
Is there anywhere I can get internet access?
- There are wifi hots spots on all parts of the site, but this is an outsourced service, and costs approximately £7 per day per device.
Is there a charge for parking?
- All parking for cars and bikes will be free of charge (as with most car parks, cars and bikes are left at the owner's risk). You will be issued with a car sticker that you will need to fill out with your contact number, in case we need you to move your vehicle. Day ticket holders may have to park outside of the site depending on the availability of space.
If I feel unwell, is there anybody on site who can help me?
- There will be a medic on site at all times. The medic's number will be displayed in all public areas, and they can also be called by security and reception staff.
Is there anything else to do aside from Weekender activities?
- You can hire fun equipment like pedal karts and bikes. There's also an arcade area on site.
What should I NOT bring with me?
- Please do not come to the site with any offensive weapons or anything that might be considered dangerous. We operate a zero-tolerance drug policy.
I don't want to stay on-site - can I still attend?
- A limited amount of daily tickets will eventually go on sale. These are valid from midday until midnight (you will need to leave the site by midnight). Accommodation is not included in the daily ticket package. These can also be booked via our call centre 08700 110034.
How do I cancel my booking?
- To make a cancellation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org See terms and conditions for cancellation charges.